bike delivery terms
Should there be any delays (i.e. no one is able to receive the equipment or a wrong address was given), the following fees will be incurred and charged upon delivery:
• Redelivery fee of $85 (same day)
• $100 (next day)
Additional surcharges apply for the following, payable directly to the delivery provider:
• Stairs: $15 per floor
• Sentosa: $10 surcharge
• Waiting time will be charged at $10 per 15 min after the first 10 min grace period.
absolute cycle bike purchase
• This is an ownership program. You will own this bike and will NOT be able to return it to us.
• All payments are strictly NON-REFUNDABLE regardless of reason
• Absolute Cycle is not liable for delivery delays due to unforeseen measures or circumstances due the pandemic
• Installation & standard delivery SGD100 (flat rate)
• Additional $15/flight is chargeable for stairs carry-up
• Complimentary Service Support for first 3 months (chargeable per trip thereafter)
• Warranty on parts:
- Frame - 8 years
- Belt - 8 years
- Mechanical system - 2 years
- Wear items - 3 months
studio bike rental
• This is a bike rental program
• These are studio bikes, and fair amount of wear and tear to be expected
• The bike will produce noise when its being used
• Full payment for rental term will need to be paid upfront to confirm the order
• All payments are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERRABLE
• Subscription access will be granted upon delivery of the bike.
• There is no option to buy over the bike
• $600 Security deposit is refundable at the end of the rental period if the bike and all accessories are returned in proper working condition with no defects.
How it works:
• Rental period starts on the day of bike delivery
• Bike collection on the last day of the rental period.
• Access to our Absolute streaming platform will be granted on the day of bike delivery.
equipment rental contract
By placing a rental order, you automatically agree to our Equipment Rental Contract.
Click here to read.
Last updated on 16 August 2022.